Wellbeing and Administration Leader
Permanent Leadership Position
St Paul Lutheran School seeks the services of a skilled and ambitious leader. This leadership role is offered as a permanent position with a teaching component attached. The successful applicant must be currently registered as a teacher in South Australia or have the ability to be registered. More information about the role can be found attached below.
The successful applicant must have:
- High quality interpersonal, organisational and educational leadership skills
- Knowledge of, and experience with, current research and methodologies regarding wellbeing in schools
- A deep understanding of, and desire to support, contemporary educational philosophies
- Familiarity with primary school operations, processes and management
- A willingness to support the ethos of a Lutheran school
Enquiries can be made by contacting the Principal, Mrs Leila Mattner, at email@example.com
Applications must contain:
- a cover letter
- a resume, containing a minimum of 3 professional referees and 1 pastoral referee
- no more than a 4 page response to the above criteria
Applications not in the above format will not be considered.
Applications are to be addressed to:
The Principal, Mrs Leila Mattner
St Paul Lutheran School
44 Audrey Avenue
BLAIR ATHOL SA 5084
Applications close 5:00pm Monday September18th
Interviews to take place from September 29th to October 6th
Temporary Relief Teachers
Temporary Relief Teachers looking for teaching opportunities at St Paul should contact our office to request an application form.
Please read our Employment Application Collection Notice.