Temporary Relief Teachers
For information please contact Carly Bergen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Physical Education Teacher
Teaching Subject: Physical Education
Contract Type: Contract Position Part Time (0.80 FTE)
Applications Close: 9 December 2019
The successful candidate will be teach R-6 Physical Education from Tuesday-Friday, and perform administration duties in line with the position (SAPSASA nominations, the selection of school athletic and swimming teams etc.). The position begins on January 21 and concludes at the end of Term 4 2020.
St Paul Lutheran School is seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Physical Education teacher to join our staff. The applicant must be willing to work within the mission, vision and values of St Paul Lutheran School, in particular sharing an understanding of the Lutheran ethos of the school.
In addition, the successful applicant will :
- Deliver an engaging Physical Education program grounded in the Australian Curriculum.
- Employ pedagogical approaches that reflect contemporary knowledge, understanding and skills.
- Understand how to differentiate the curriculum for students with a diverse range of abilities and needs.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other specialist teachers on whole school areas of focus.
- Coordinate opportunities and events for students to display their sporting talents.
All enquiries regarding this role can be directed to the Deputy Principal, Mr Jason Fay at email@example.com or on 82602655
Interviews are scheduled to be held on Thursday 12 December.