Qualified OSHC Educator – Leadership position
Due to an expansion of our OSHC service St Paul Lutheran School is seeking an experienced and motivated team member for a permanent part time (25 hours per week) position of Qualified OSHC Educator, with leadership responsibilities.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent understanding of the National Quality Framework.
- Demonstrated experience in planning using the My Time Our Place Curriculum.
- Extensive experience in OSHC and Vacation Care, including some experience in running programs or being responsible for staff in the day to day organisation of an OSHC centre.
- Demonstrated experience in staff team leadership, including mentoring and staff training.
- Recognised Diploma of Children’s Services or equivalent.
The successful applicant will work closely and directly with the OSHC Director but maintain a high level of autonomy for their areas of responsibility.
For further details about the role please contact the OSHC Director, Rebecca Heinjus on 08 8260 2655.
Click here to view the Role Statement.
Applicants are asked to submit a letter of application and CV with 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 25th May 2018.
Position to commence on June 5th, 2018.
Temporary Relief Teachers
For information please contact Carly Bergen at email@example.com