Middle and Upper Primary Classroom Teaching Positions
St Paul Lutheran School seeks the services of skilled and passionate inquiry classroom teachers. Multiple contract positions (One single term contract, one semester contract) are available beginning in Term 3. The successful applicants must be currently registered as teachers in South Australia or have the ability to gain registration.
St Paul Lutheran School invites applications from primary school teachers who are passionate about student-centered pedagogy and committed to ongoing professional development.
- Knowledge/experience of contemporary educational philosophies e.g.) Inquiry Learning, Reggio Emilia, Project Based Learning, Play-based Learning, Solo Taxonomy
- A clear understanding of the changing nature of education and the role of the teacher
- A desire to collaborate with other teachers
- Familiarity with learning programs and approaches that promote student wellbeing
- A willingness to support the ethos of a Lutheran school
Enquiries can be made by contacting the Deputy Principal, Mr Jason Fay, at Jfay@stpaulba.sa.edu.au or 8260 2655
Applications must contain:
- a cover letter introducing yourself and your suitability for the role
- a resume, containing a minimum of 3 professional referees
- no more than a 2 page response to the Key Criteria listed in this advert
- A completed Applicant Declaration Form
- Applications not in this format may not be considered
Please address Applications to: The Principal, Mrs Leila Mattner via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5:00pm Monday May 24
Positions commence Term 3 2021
Temporary Relief Teachers
For information please contact Carly Bergen at email@example.com.